Monday 11 May 2015

My Number 1 Hair Tool..



Just a short post today about the wonders of the Tangle Teaser! 
Now I know this is a product that has been out for quite a number of years now- first seen on Dragon's Den on 2007-  however people still haven't heard of it's brilliance! 

For example, I have long wavy hair that gets itself into really bad knots and this brush manages to get all them out without hurting my scalp!
It has a mixture of small and long bristles that help each other to tease the hair out of all those troublesome knots. When pulling the brush through my hair it manages to pull the hair without pulling the root, like magic.

You can get them in a range of colours and they even do travel sizes, that are perfect to fit in your handbag. They RRP at around £8-£10; ive had mine at least 3 years and it is still in good wear. You can buy them from stores like Boots, Asda and some hair salons also sell them.



As you can see the varying types of bristles; they do start to bend with use,
I'm probably about due to buy a new one.
It has won numerous awards and Car Delvigne even said 'I don't go anywhere without my Tangle Teezer- it's amazing and easy to find in my bag', this just goes to show how good a value for money it is. 

When I use my brush I normally go though my hair primarily with the Tangle Teezer to get rid of the majority of the knots then I use a normal hair brush, because the brush doesn't hurt your scalp, it sometimes doesn't get all of the tiny ones out too, but using a normal hair brush it achieves pain free silky smooth hair.


Looking on their website they have a wider variety of brushes you can now get, if you fancy a look:
https://www.tangleteezer.com


Lucy☮

2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to get myself one of these. The price tag does put me off though, especially when I have like 6 hair brushes anyway! Hahah!

    Nicole | nicolelaurenblake.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my god, no Nicole, they are totally worth the money; £8 is a bargain!! I want the paddle brush that they do but I just can't justify like £20!!

      Delete